Tondol White Sand Beach
Tondol White Sand Beach is a natural attraction in Anda, Pangasinan, Philippines. It is one of the hidden gems of the province, as it offers a pristine and peaceful beach with fine white sand and clear blue water. Here are some facts about Tondol White Sand Beach that you might find interesting:
• Tondol White Sand Beach is also known as the Maldives of the North, because of its resemblance to the famous island nation in the Indian Ocean. However, Tondol White Sand Beach is more accessible and affordable than the Maldives, making it a great destination for travelers who want to experience a tropical paradise.
• Tondol White Sand Beach has a length of about 3 kilometers, and a width of about 200 meters. The sand is soft and powdery, and the water is shallow and calm. The beach is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and boating.
• Tondol White Sand Beach is also famous for its sandbars, which are long and narrow strips of sand that emerge from the water during low tide. The sandbars create natural pools that are perfect for relaxing and enjoying the scenery.
• Tondol White Sand Beach has various accommodations and facilities for visitors, such as cottages, hotels, resorts, restaurants, and souvenir shops. Some of the recommended places to stay are Tondol Beach Resort, Rullan Apartelle, and Anda de Boracay White Sand Resort.
• Tondol White Sand Beach is located about 5 kilometers from the town proper of Anda. You can get there by tricycle, car, or bus.