Mines View Park
Mines View Park is a park that overlooks the mining town of Itogon and offers a panoramic view of the mountains and valleys. It is one of the most visited tourist spots in Baguio City, the Summer Capital of the Philippines.
Mines View Park is located in Outlook Drive, Baguio City, a city in the Cordillera region of the Philippines. It is about 4 kilometers away from the city center, and it can be reached by taxi, jeepney, or car.
Mines View Park has a souvenir market, where visitors can buy local handicrafts, such as silver jewelry, wood carvings, and woven bags. It also has a flower market, where visitors can buy fresh flowers, such as roses, sunflowers, and orchids.
• Mines View Park also has various attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy, such as:
• Taking pictures with the famous St. Bernard dog and wearing traditional Cordillera costumes.
• Riding a horse or a pony around the park or along the nearby trails .
• Visiting the Good Shepherd Convent, which is a nearby religious institution that sells famous delicacies, such as ube jam, peanut brittle, and strawberry jam .
• Exploring the nearby attractions, such as The Mansion, Wright Park, and Botanical Garden .
Photo credit: https://wanderera.com/mines-view-park-baguio/