Enchanted Cave is a natural attraction in Bolinao, Pangasinan, Philippines. It is a cave that has a clear underground pool filled with turquoise water. It is part of a resort that offers various amenities and activities for visitors. Here are some facts about Enchanted Cave that you might find interesting:
• Enchanted Cave is said to be a huge coral reef that emerged from the sea millions of years ago due to the lowering of the sea level. The cave has coral limestone rocks and fossil clams that indicate its marine origin.
• Enchanted Cave has a depth of about 3 to 6 feet, and it can fit up to 16 people at a time. The water is cool and refreshing, and it is said to have healing properties due to its high mineral content.
• Enchanted Cave is accessible through a 14.2-meter descending stairway that leads to the pool. The cave is well-lit and well-ventilated, but some areas are restricted for safety reasons.
• Enchanted Cave is open daily from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm for visitors. The entrance fee is 150 pesos for adults and 100 pesos for children. Visitors can also rent cottages, tents, or rooms in the resort if they want to stay overnight.
• Enchanted Cave is located along Patar Road, about 12.5 kilometers from the city center of Bolinao. You can get there by tricycle, car, or bus.